Schengen (Europe) Tourist Visa

Processing time

5-15 days


As per embassy


Single/ Multiple

Type of Schengen Visas

A Schengen Visa is a visa issued by any of the 26 Schengen member countries, and it allows the visa holder to travel freely within the Schengen zone on a single visa, without any border control and passport checks. Schengen visa holders can stay as per their visa period. The Schengen countries are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Latvia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein. Schengen visa is valid for leisure and business travel only.

Additionally, travellers with a valid multiple-entry Schengen visa can also enter, stay and transit other European countries that are outside of the Schengen zone such as Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania WITHOUT the need for an additional visa (for tourist purposes).

Must have Documents for Schengen Visitor Visa

Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.

Supporting Schengen Visa documents as per your occupation

1. If Employed:
Employment letter dated within one month of appointment
Pay slips of last 3 months

2. If Self Employed:
Companies House: Certificate of Incorporation received upon registering business: if customers name is not mentioned on certificate, then additional proof demonstrating connection customer – company should be provided. Recent, official and signed letter from an accountant, banker or solicitor with name, date of issue, address, contact details, position of signatory and registration number in the United Kingdom, stating the nature of the self-employment or business ownership in the United Kingdom. The letter must also state the annual salary drawn from the company.

3. If Student
University status letter
British school certificate

4. If Minor
Birth Certificate
Proof of consent of parental authority or legal guardian
British school certificate